Thursday, April 25

J.CREW NEW ARRIVALS



Anyone who follows this blog knows it's no secret that I love J.Crew. I have for a very long time, back when critter shorts, Jackie cardigans, and flip flops filled the store. I think we can all agree that while we love these classics, J.Crew has significantly upped their game (but sadly their price as well). One of my favorite things about J.Crew is that they take classic styles and pieces and give them just enough of an edge to make them special - and a tiny bit trendy. Although the price tag is steeper than a Gap or Target or whatever, it is in my opinion, totally and completely worth it. With that, I am absolutely loving the new arrivals and seriously win a shopping spree there - like back in the day when Nickelodeon let kids run through Toys R Us for 5 minutes and grab as much as they could. That would be my dream. But back to the 'Crew - I'm loving the colors, the prints, and well, the combinations. J.Crew seriously knows what's up when it comes to style and putting pieces together. 

Want some really great news? In case you haven't already seen it on another blog or gotten an email? Through Sunday, J.Crew is offering 25% off any purchase and 30% off if you're a Cardmember. Just enter SPRINGBEST at checkout. How about that little treat for a closet refresh?! Just in time to pick through the new arrivals too!

Have a Happy Thursday! So close to the weekend!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home