Monday, September 9

THE PERFECT LAYERING CAMI





Awhile back, I posted about Tibi and J.Crew's silk camis, and how much I wanted one. I ended up purchasing the J.Crew one in lavender and have gotten a ton of wear out of it, but since I have found an even better deal. Top Shop carries camis in a large variety of colors, in both a v-neck and scoop neck version, for just $36. I own the scoop version in a light grey color, and it's pretty awesome. My friend Lucy actually thought it was Tibi - however it's 100% polyester, not silk! Being made of polyester makes it easy to wash - just throw it in the washer and let it air dry. Silk can get so tricky with stains and dry cleaning, and who has the time for that?! With fall temperatures approaching, I'm always looking for a great layering piece for blazers, jackets, and cardigans, and I think I have found the winner. Definitely want to stock up the basic black and cream, as well as a color - maybe this green?


images

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home