Wednesday, May 29

HEY Y'ALL!


In *hopefully* a few weeks I will be moving into a new home, so to say that decorating is on my brain would be an understatement. When I saw this "Hey Y'all" print on Pinterest, I knew I had had had to have it somewhere in my new house. Is it not the cutest? Even cooler is that the girl who designed it (check out her Etsy store) lives in Nashville - love supporting someone from my own city! Even more exciting was that I found a new blog, which I love. It's kind of insane how many bloggers there are in the world, and so many of them so successful and talented at what they do. The Hunted Interior is an awesome design and lifestyle blog is penned by Kristin Jackson who lives in Atlanta and has a seriously great eye when it comes to interior decorating. I'm considering my pinning a double success!

(image)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ashley said...

Rach - I just checked out The Hunted Interior and love it. Thanks for sharing!!

6/24/2013  
Blogger steph | homemakingish said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks so much for sharing my print! I'm glad you like it! :) xoxo

8/26/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home