Monday, November 11

LIFE LATELY








Today is November 11... how did that even happen? I swear it was the beginning of October just yesterday. The fall is absolutely flying by and it's seriously going to be Christmas before we know it. In the meantime, I'm just enjoying these beautiful fall days we've been regularly having in Nashville. Those super blue sky, bright red, orange, and yellow leaves, 56 degree kind of days. It's so lovely. 

I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus because work hit busy season and I honestly didn't have the brain power or energy to devote what I needed to this lovely little blog of mine. This past week - and weekend - was a great one though, so I have no choice but to share!

Here's what's happened: It was CMA Awards week in Nashville, so I went to a singer/songwriter event on Tuesday which was really, really cool. These guys - and girl - have written hits for Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Carrie Underwood... the list goes on. I also got to meet Brett Eldredge at a private little concert with People Magazine. Also really, really cool. Wednesday I went to the CMA Awards and it was ah-mazing. Taylor Swift's stripped down version of Red was one of my favorite performances of the night. Keith & Miranda and Carrie also were fabulous.

This weekend I went out Friday night, which was fun, and then laid low and watched football Saturday. Yesterday I had a very Sunday Funday. Bloggers in Blog Nashville were able to go on a tour of Nashville and a get a backstage tour of the Ryman Auditorium through Gray Line tours.  More on that to come - but it was so fun meeting other Nashville bloggers! Then Sunday night I finally made it out to Cheekwood for the Bruce Munro light exhibit. The lights were so beautiful and it's amazing how much time and detail must have gone into creating each display. I'm so glad I got to see it - just in time before it closes!

Hope you all had great weekends as well - Happy Monday!


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Fer said...

What a great post!! And a beautiful smile!

Andrea Fer

11/11/2013  
Blogger Unknown said...

CMA season = noootttt a bad time to be in nash, eh!?

11/12/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home