Tuesday, November 12

THANKSGIVING TABLE SETTINGS





placecards
I think Thanksgiving is one of the most beautiful holidays to decorate for. I love Christmas - the white lights and poinsettias and holly - but there is something about Thanksgiving with the leaves, berries, and pumpkins that is just so stunning on a table. I've been looking at Pinterest and through magazines recently for inspiration for the upcoming holiday. My mom always sets a gorgeous table(s), but as I'm trying to expand my skills (flower arrangements being one of them), I'd love to help her out this year. Did you just read that Mom?! I love the above ideas and think they are cute and exactly what a Thanksgiving table needs... along with the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and mountains and mountains of food :)
 
image  1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home