Thursday, December 12

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: THE BEAUTY QUEEN

Is it getting too late for gift guides? I don't think so - considering I have purchased a total of two presents.... whoops. It's only December 12th, people! Plenty of time to get online shopping done. Today's gift guide is for the beauty obsessed. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm this person, but I would die if someone gave me a $500 gift card to Sephora just so I could "play" with different products. There's just something so lovely about perfumes and blushes and lipsticks, isn't there? 

--

neuLASH  (I REALLY want to try this!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Fer said...

oh my gosh! I have an obsession with all things beauty. I have heard so much about the Naked3 palette and also about Kiehls night cream!! I just might need to treat myself!!!

Andrea Fer

12/12/2013  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Isn't it so hard not to treat yourself when there are so many good deals?! I have had the Naked 1 for 3 years now. It's a pricey palette, but when you consider using it every day for 3 years, totally worth it!

12/12/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home