Thursday, December 12

WHAT TO WEAR: HOLIDAY WORK PARTY



Professional and classy, but cute and festive. These pants from J.Crew instantly give a great festive vibe without being over the top Christmas. Either of these looks is great in my opinion - the first a little more toned down and classic, while the second glams it up a bit. Why not look fabulous for a work function?  It's your time to shine, darling! Show the boss man why you're deserving of a promotion, starting off with an excellent wardrobe :)

By the way, have you noticed a trend in my clothing selections?? I promise I'm going to try to be more interesting and switch it up in the new year. I can't help certain retailers are just fabulous!

--

Look 1: 

Look 2:

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home