Tuesday, March 11

ESTEE LAUDER SKINCARE







Growing up, taking care of my skin wasn't a huge concern. I was plagued with the typical teenager (and 20-something) acne, and fighting that battle was and has been my biggest concern. Over the past couple of months - and now that I'm approaching 25 in less than 2 months - I've become much more skincare-aware. I've never used an anti aging cream, a night cream, eye cream, nothing. I think it's time for a change, don't you?!
I've been trying a couple different products to see what kind of difference it can make in my skin, and have been pleasantly surprised by the results. Up next on the test is Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair. I've never thought to use Estee Lauder, but the reviews are very positive. It's supposed to reduce lines and wrinkles and smooth, hydrate, and strengthen skin. Sign me up!

Estee Lauder also has this cool skincare finder that matches you with the perfect products based on your skincare needs. It's only four steps, which makes finding the right skincare regimen so easy! There's also a foundation finder, if you're in the market for some new makeup.
And the best part? If you use this finder and make an Estee Lauder purchase at Macy's between now and March 23, you will receive an exclusive Lilly Pulitzer cosmetic bag and 7 piece Estee Lauder gift. How cute is that bag?! And for anyone thinking about trying the night repair, it's included in the gift. Win-win, isn't it?!


---

image 1 // 2 // 3

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home