Wednesday, January 7

TARGET X LILLY PULITZER


Guys. I am freaking out about Target's next designer collaboration: LILLY PULITZER! 

I have long loved and admired the Lilly brand. Unless you only dress in black (admitted, my winter wardrobe), you can't help but feel a little brighter and happier when seeing their prints. Now, I'm nowhere close to the level of my friend Whitney (her closet of Lilly is insane), but I do love a good dose of color in my life, especially after long winters. And y'all, this collaboration looks amazing. Normally I am wary of Target's designer collabs, but this actually looks worthy of my attention and the products look identical to what you would find in a Lilly store... so I pretty much want to scoop up every single item. 
The collection will have over 250 items ranging in price from $2 - $30. Affordable, fun, and bright. Can't go wrong with that.






Are you as excited as I am?! 

---

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kitty said...

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!

1/07/2015  
Blogger Ashley G said...

SO pumped about this collab!!

1/08/2015  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

I'm strategically planning which Target in the area will be the best for merch :)

1/09/2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home