Thursday, January 29

THE LONE BELLOW - THEN CAME THE MORNING RELEASE



So, one of my favorite bands just released a new album and I just feel like I have to share it with you because it's amazing. Have you all heard of The Lone Bellow? If not, you are seriously missing out. They are a band from Brooklyn, and their music is a rare kind that doesn't sound like everything else (in my opinion) and has a beautiful blend of vocals and emotion. Their newest album (released yesterday), Then Came The Morning, is incredible. Typically there are one or two songs I don't particularly love on an album, but this one knocks it out of the park. Personal favorites include Fake Roses, Take My Love, and Call To War. 

Listen, listen!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home