Thursday, January 22

Kendra Scott New Arrivals

Kendra Scott New Arrivals


I am a really big fan of Kendra Scott. I got this necklace as a gift last year and you've probably seen it on a ton of bloggers. Let me tell you - it's worth every penny. I'm REALLY excited about the new spring arrivals though. The new collection is inspired by gardens, flowers, and nature, and you can see that in the soft, almost pastel colors. I think these earrings have to be mine - great to dress up a simple black dress or a white tank in the summer. 

See all the new arrivals here and Kendra's spring inspiration in this look book.

---

Shop (counter clockwise): Hanna Bracelet // Turquoise Statement Earrings // Kaki Baguette Earrings // Jo Bar Stud Earrings // Harlie Statement Necklace // Aussie Open Ring

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Hi! Just found your blog through Annie Reeves' blog and I love that you live in Nashville plus what I've seen of your blog thus far. :) Also I agree that Kendra Scott has great jewelry!

allienotsally.blogspot.com

1/26/2015  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Hi Allie! Thanks so much for stopping by! I love when new readers find me and especially when it's through Annie - she is seriously the best! Checking out your blog now too! xoxo :)

1/26/2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home