Monday, January 12

C.WONDER CLOSING

Happy Monday! I hope you all are making it through - it's rainy and cold here and there's nothing I'd rather be doing than laying on my couch, watching movies, and baking cookies! Sigh.

So, besides Lilly Pulitzer and Target, there was some other really big news in the retail industry last week. You've probably seen, but C.Wonder, started by Chris Burch (Tory's ex-husband) is closing all retail stores and shutting down the website. While I never really connected with C.Wonder and it's clothing options, I really, really loved it for gifts and home trinkets. The price point was perfect and the items were pretty classic. The good news is you have until the end of the week to shop online and EVERYTHING is 50% off. I put together a few things I'll be stocking up on (engagement & wedding shower gifts, anyone?!) and some other items that I want before they are gone for good!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home