Tuesday, February 10

IS IT SPRING YET?




I'm sure you all feel the exact same way, but I am so, so incredibly ready for spring and summer. I want to say goodbye to heavy sweaters and boots for 6 months and say hello to sandals, skirts, and tanks!!

I've always thought of myself as a "dress" girl, in that I would typically reach for a dress over pants to wear on a night out or to work. In the past year or so, that has changed, and I have been gravitating much more towards separates (as I think the retail industry as a whole has). This spring I want to add some lightweight pant options to my closet. I have a pair of printed flowy pants from Anthropologie that I purchased years ago and they remain one of my go-to's and favorite pieces in my closet. I will definitely be purchasing this pair from J.Crew (grey and black?!) once Frugal February is over, and I am dying over the Calypso options (1 & 3). Actually, I'll take every single pair above!

---

Shop the post: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home