Tuesday, May 31

What I Wore vol. 7: all white

I hope everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend! Are 3 day weekends not the best? I had such a great weekend at home. The wedding I went to was an absolute blast and it was the best hanging with family and friends by the pool for the rest of it. Now only 3.5 days to go till the weekend again! I could get used to this....

Now that Memorial Day has passed, it's OFFICIALLY acceptable to wear all white outfits. I have mentioned this before, but I don't exactly follow that rule. I think when done correctly, all white outfits are appropriate for any season. I love this top from Ann Taylor - the cut is great and it's so flowy and breezy, so it's perfect for hot summer days. It's also on sale right now with an extra 40% off and comes in 4 different solid colors. How about that for a deal?!

top (same, solid color)  |  jeans  |  bracelet (old, similar, similar) |  necklace





Is this pink house not the cutest little backdrop? I was so excited when I stumbled across it! 

Have a great Tuesday, everyone! 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger My Style Vita said...

Such a cute tank! Love this look.

xo Jessica
My Style Vita

5/31/2016  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Thank you so much, Jessica! It's a great tank - I highly recommend!

5/31/2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home