Tuesday, July 19

Rachel & the Amazing Technicolor Dream Scarf

Whoooo, Tuesday! This is a short week for me because I'm headed to Austin for a bachelorette party starting Thursday!!! I've never been to Austin but I've been told I'll love it. Any musts?!

So last night my friend Ali and I went to a rosé tasting class at Lexington's Wine + Market. It was a really nice way to kick off the week and I know so much more about rosés now! Afterwards we snapped a few photos. Isn't this rainbow scarf fun?! I found it for SEVEN DOLLARS at J.Crew on Sunday. I mean, that's what a Chipotle burrito bowl costs. It's sadly no longer available online, but check your stores - I'm sure it's there. I love it because it's every shade of the rainbow so can go with literally anything. In this particular case, I went with all white, because it's definitely still summer and 95 degrees in Lexington.

 scarf (no longer online, but in J.Crew stores!)   |  ring  |  top  |  jeans  |  heels


I love an all white look and adding a pop of color just makes it so fun! 




Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a fun look, Rach! Love it!

xo, Annie

7/19/2016  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Thanks Annie!! It was fun!

7/20/2016  
Blogger Nancy Sullivan said...

You're adorable Rach :).....I have the short sleeved shirt in this stripe.....LOVE it!!!!

7/28/2016  
Anonymous Nan said...

Seven dollars...amazing!
Love this outfit, so perfect for the summer!!
xo Nan // Simply Elegant Blog

8/01/2016  
Blogger Unknown said...

You may get the best quality designer scarf at https://www.boutiqueken.com/pro/ban-do-florabunda-scarf

11/17/2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home