Monday, August 6

friends are all you need

It's amazing what a weekend with great friends can do. I'm seriously so lucky and blessed to have the friends that I do, and even luckier that three of them live in Nashville, just 3.5 hours away from me. After much debating due to car issues (come on Impala.... whyyyy?!), I decided to drive to Nashville Saturday morning and I am SO glad that I did. Sometimes you just need a night on the town, brunch with your girlfriends, and lots and lots of laughs.

And on a side note, I'm completely in love with Nashville :)

 Dinner at Bar Louie

 Theta does Nashville :)

 It really does make sense why it's called Nash-Vegas!!!

 So much fun, totally my scene. Country music and 80s and 90s covers!

My wonderful hosts and beautiful friends inside and out!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous jane said...

seriously dying for november so you MOVE HERE!!!! come back alreaddyyy

-jane

8/16/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home