Tuesday, November 6

THANKFUL




Oh my gosh, ya'll. I can't tell you how happy I was yesterday. How happy I am TODAY! And no, it wasn't because of the election. After a long, long wait and countless amounts of tears, prayers, hairs falling out... I finally am able to say that I have a job!!!! I'll be working for The Buntin Group as an Assistant Media Planner. This is an official, benefits and salary, my own office kind of job. And it feels so, SO good. Even though this wait has been incredibly frustrating, it really does make it that much more rewarding.

So now I'm headed to Nashville, my new home (!), in less than 3 weeks! I am incredibly excited to be reunited with some of my best, best friends and make many more new friendships. The last year has had it's highs and lows, but I'm confident that this next year is going to be wonderful. With this new job, I've also kind of kicked myself into high gear with this blog, in case you didn't notice a couple updates, like the banner page. I've actually started making a editorial calendar so that I can deliver posts on the reg - how about that?! Seriously, I can't wait to share all of my adventures in Nashville.

See you soon, Music City!!!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll miss having you in my city, but I am so happy for you Rach!! This is going to be a great next chapter!

11/07/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home