Monday, January 21

WEEKEND REVIEW


 Great night out at Losers (it's a bar, Winners is next door!) with these girls. I had never been to Losers before, but it's definitely one of my new favorites and I can't wait for spring when we can sit on the patio for happy hour enjoying the beautiful weather!


 Had a little celeb run in at Losers... We were literally rubbing elbows with Sam Palladio (who plays Gunnar on Nashville) while inside getting a drink. I didn't want to bother him, but KP was so persistent that I take a picture of the two of them that I finalllllly did and he couldn't have been nicer about it! 


Saturday required some serious Chick-Fil-A. Driving 10 miles to get it? No big deal. We went all out, milkshakes, waffle fries and sandwich. SO. GOOD.

Sunday was absolutely gorgeous in Nashville with temperatures in the low 50s. It certainly wasn't warm, but it was nice enough to want to be outside. Courtney and I went to Elmington Park across the street from our apartment and spent a lovely time people watching and reading. KP came with Daisy and we tied her to the tree so she wouldn't attack us. It was pretty comical to say the least. 

Hope you all had a great weekend as well! Yay for Tuesday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home