Thursday, January 10

MARGARET ELIZABETH JEWELRY

 Okay. First things first. 

Something REALLLYYYY exciting happened yesterday, and if you follow me on Twitter, you probably know what that is. But if you don't, here is my news:

Patrick is moving to NASHVILLE!!!!!

After 1 year and 2 months of countless drives back and forth to Ole Miss/Atlanta and a few flights here and there this summer through fall, we are going to be living in the same city and I am So. Excited. We will finally be a "normal" couple doing normal couple things and it's just all really wonderful. So there's that. I had to share!

Now onto the true topic of my post: Margaret Elizabeth Jewelry. It's not too often I find a jewelry collection where I would like to own every single piece, but this might be one. It's the kind of jewelry that you could literally wear forever, and makes just enough of a statement without being over the top. From the rings to bracelets, necklaces to earrings, every piece is beautiful with gorgeous semi-precious stones. Below are a few of my personal favorites, although I have to admit that it was hard to limit how many I included because I kind of sort of love EVERYTHING. What's the next holiday? Valentines Day? Hmmmm..... ;) Now get over to the site yourself and start buying!














all images from margaretelizabeth.com


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home