Monday, January 21

WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE.





When I stumbled across this image on Pinterest a week or so ago, I felt like it completely encompassed how I have been feeling the past few weeks. For those of you who have been following this blog, or know me personally, you probably have some insight into this past year and how it was a bit of a struggle for me. On more than one occasion, I second-guessed my decision to move to Atlanta. I didn't dislike Atlanta, but we never quite "clicked." I felt unsettled and temporary by not having a full time job - even though I had amazing internships that I wouldn't trade for the world. While I had a couple great friends in ATL, I didn't feel like I had found my niche, which left me feeling lonely, constantly missing my college life and sorority sisters.  Basically, I didn't feel like I was where I was supposed to be. (I promise this has a happy ending).

Fortunately, that all changed when I moved to Nashville. I truly, truly am so happy and content. I have a stable job that is perfect for me, and I have a wonderful group of girlfriends that I cherish. Patrick moves to Nashville today, and it feels like things are just falling into place. Everything that felt wrong in Atlanta now feels right in this new place I call home. But to give Atlanta credit - I wouldn't be where I am with the people I am had I never moved there. Everything happens for a reason, but now I can certainly say that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Happy Monday :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home