Monday, December 10

WHAT HAS SHE BEEN UP TO?



YIKES GUYS! Despite my best efforts, I have been terrible and not posted in SO LONG. And not for a lack of inspiration, but I've just felt so busy getting settled into my new job and this new city! Let me tell you, I am so happy. I am definitely liking my job although I have a ton to learn - media planning isn't like anything I have ever done before, but I'm excited by the challenge and opportunity to learn something new. Plus, there are some great perks, like going to lunches with sales reps, or going to the Grammy Nomination Concert to see some of the best in the industry perform - seriously cool. Besides the job, I'm feeling so blessed and lucky to have a great group of girlfriends established here. Couldn't be happier or feel more "right" being here! Now everyone come visit :)


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home