Tuesday, November 20

CURRENT OBSESSION


Left  //  Center  //  Right

For pretty much all of fall I have been wanting a fur vest. I think it's the perfect layer to add to pretty much anything when cold weather arrives. A chambray shirt, pretty blouse, chunky cable knit sweater, or even just a simple black long sleeve would all benefit from a vest in January, so I am determined to make one mine! I'm still debating what color fur I want. I love the pretty brown C.Wonder vest because I think it would go with pretty much everything and anything, but I'm also drawn to the idea of a black vest as well, like this one from Banana Republic. What do you think? Has anyone found a particular color of fur to be their favorite?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home