Wednesday, January 23

THE BEST CANDLE


I think it's safe to say one of my favorite parts of Anthropologie is how good the store smells from all of their amazing candles. My favorite is the Capri Blue candle in Aloha Orchid and Volcano and if I could, I would buy them for every room in my apartment. Unfortunately, they aren't exactly cheap. Enter Target (of course!) This Island Moonlight candle by Illume smells exactly the same as the Capri ones, but costs a fraction of the price. It comes in a cute little tin, burns for 50 hours, and only costs $11! Had there been more than one at my Target, I would have stocked up, considering the last time I found my favorite candle there, they discontinued selling it. Seriously considering driving to another location to find it -- and you should probably hurry on over to grab yours!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home