Tuesday, March 19

HAYMARKET DESIGNS

If there's one thing I love, it's a good monogram. I wear my monogram necklace from Patrick almost every day and I'm saving my pennies to get a monogrammed swimsuit top and iPhone case. Given my monogram love, it's no wonder I'm equally in love with Haymarket Designs. Consider it your one-stop shop for everything personalized. From coozies to lucite trays to beach towels to iPad cases and everything in between, it is seriously the cutest. I personally think the melamine trays and coasters are a perfect gift for a newlywed couple and I've already determined I'll be having the coozies as wedding favors one day. I also love that they offer such a wide variety of patterns and ways to personalize, but it's honestly hard to settle on one style! Guess I'll just have to continue to buy :)

So many beach towel designs!


Such a cute idea for a bachelorette party or wedding.


iPad case and paper pad - because why shouldn't everything be personalized?!


A tray and coasters are the perfect housewarming gift!




All images via Haymarket Designs Instagram 



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home