Sunday, September 15

LOOKS I'M LOVING









I've been pinning like crazy to my "Style" Pinterest board recently (follow me!) It's easy to fall in a rut of wearing the same top with jeans week after week, so with fall approaching it's nice to have some new inspiration! I love the first look - the green jacket is such a pretty color and the whole look is very casual chic. I'm digging the motorcycle jacket with the high waisted pants. Printed pants are just so awesome. The third look is so classic Ralph Lauren. Adding a fisherman's sweater to my fall wishlist. Outfit number four: Can I stress how much I want a leather skirt for the fall? Maybe this one or this one? The black on black is awesome. And finally - who knew denim on denim could look so good? Love the statement necklace and chic white blazer. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home