Friday, September 13

Currently


I've decided to start another series on the blog called "Currently". Each Friday I will highlight certain things I've either come across during the week and absolutely love, or pieces that I've been lusting after for some time. I hope you all enjoy the series and as always - I love hearing feedback!

Also - you may have noticed some slight website redesign. I'm in the process of making the site more personalized and not the standard template it once was. I've added an About Me section, and a Nashville section, where I'll highlight my favorite places to eat, go out, and shop in Music City.

----

1. J.Crew Merino Boyfriend Sweater : How comfy and cozy does this sweater look? I want it in literally every color. Especially this gray and the dusty jade. Even better - J.Crew is offering 25% off select shirts, sweaters, and bags through Sunday, and this sweater happens to be one of them. 

2. J.Crew Etta Pump in Calf Hair : I'm pretty sure I would wear these shoes with just about everything this fall and winter. I don't own a pair of the Etta pumps, but I've read other bloggers rave about them. I love the chunky heel and haven't you heard? Leopard is the new black. 

3. Anthropologie Celestial Coaster Set : As I'm in the process of decorating my not so new house, I'm on the look out for things to make it feel truly like my own. I know coasters aren't exactly essential, but once we get the coffee table in, these would come in handy for drinks. Plus I love them... the question is, which color?

4. Kate Spade Saturday Heeled Boots : Want. Want. Want. I so badly want a good pair of heeled boots for fall. They are right up there with a leather skirt and motorcycle jacket. These ones from the Kate Spade Saturday line are borderline perfect. Now can they go on sale?

5. Bauble Bar Ice Salazar Earrings : Because why not? Every girl can use some awesome earrings in her jewelry box.

6. NY Times 36 Hours Southeast : Again in the spirit of decorating the house, I think this would be a great book to have on the coffee table. Plus, living in the Southeast I would like to take full advantage of traveling around. I already have my Southern Living magazines bookmarked, and this would only add to my to-do list with insider information on where to eat, travel, shop, and sight see. 

7. Loren Hope "Carina" Necklace : Loren Hope's fall line will be receiving a dedicated post, but this is just one of the amazing pieces I'm coveting. I honestly would like every single necklace, bracelet, and earring set in her collection. Oh em gee.



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home