Thursday, October 3

OCTOBER CRAFT



Whoa - October really crept up on me! But isn't fall one of the best seasons? Seriously - crisper temperatures, pumpkins, chili, football, boots & sweaters... Ah I am so ready for it! It's getting cooler here in the nights, but still warm during the day. In the meantime, I'm decorating our house with pumpkins and all things fall. I think these glitter pumpkins are the cutest, and while I don't think I could get crafty enough to make them into a candle holder, I think they would be a great decoration! I'm currently finishing up this DIY (more on that later), but once I have completed that project, I think I'll move to these adorable pumpkins!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura (bright and beautiful) said...

what a great idea!

10/05/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home