Monday, September 23

A VERY HAPPY WEEKEND

Oh, Monday. Here again way too quickly. Doesn't it always feel like there should be another day to recover and rest? 

I had the happiest of weekends, and I hope you all did too! On Friday, I got last minute tickets to the Taylor Swift concert through work and oh my gosh. The concert was ah-ma-zing. I've always been a fan of T-Swift, but I was blown away by her show. It's not just a concert, it's a complete production. She sounds incredible live, and just does a fantastic job entertaining her fans. It's safe to say I have never seen so many blinking lights and young girls at a concert, but I loved it. So much screaming, it was hysterical. 




Saturday morning I drove up to Indiana with Claire and Courtney for our Brookie's wedding! The ceremony was in a gorgeous Catholic church and Brooke as well as the bridesmaids all looked stunning. The reception was held at a family friend's house under a big white tent. It was seriously so beautiful. I'm so happy for Brooke and Mark, and wish them nothing but the happiest of a life together. 



One of the best parts about the wedding was that we had a little sorority reunion! Fifteen of us made the trip celebrate the Elliott's big day, and it was just the happiest. It reminds me how lucky I am to have so many amazing, incredible, loving friends all across the country. And whether we haven't seen each other for a couple months or 2 years, nothing has changed between us. We are still the best of friends, having a great time together, dancing the night away, limbo-ing, and breaking into the hotel pool at 1 AM. Fabulous weekend, girls. Let's have another engagement ASAP so we can have this much fun again! Any takers?




Happy honeymooning, Brooke and Mark! We all love you! :)


Have a great Monday, everyone.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home