Tuesday, October 1

BOOTIES ON A BUDGET




Confession: I don't have unlimited funds to buy all the fall clothes I want. In fact, I have to be pretty strategic in what I want buy because funds can get a leeeetle tight. Being on a budget is always tricky with the changing seasons because I want to buy just about everything in sight, especially when I walk in J.Crew. It's like all the clothes are just screaming at me "Buy me! Buy me!" One thing that is on my fall necessity list is a good pair of booties. Last year, I bought an awesome pair of black suede wedges from Nine West that got me through the winter months. Now I would love a more casual pair for every day fall wear. Although the above aren't made out of leather, I think they are pretty good options for a girl on a budget! Plus, you can always count on Target, and Old Navy has definitely been stepping their game. I'm thinking #2 or #6 need to be made mine.

Do y'all have any favorite places to get shoes on a budget?

Boots: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger  Signe said...

Just found your blog and I love it!! I want to live in Nashville when I'm older :) If you're interested, I'd love it if you could check out mine!!

aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

10/03/2013  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Thank you Signe! I'm glad you like it! Keep checking back for new posts. Your blog looks great as well :)

10/04/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home