Wednesday, March 12

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY











Sweater: J.Crew (sold out, similar), Jeans: J.Crew, Shoes: Banana Republic (sold out, similar), Purse: J.Crew, Earrings: Loren Hope


Guys. Girls. Y'all. This is my first outfit post ever

I've been thinking about doing some form of an outfit post for awhile now. I've gotten to a point in blogging where I think that the content I share is good, but I want something to be more custom, something that's totally, originally me. I post a lot about clothes and style and what I like, so I think it only makes sense to show how that translates into in my every day life.

I don't have plans for this blog to ever, ever become 100% outfit posts. For one, I think I would stress out way too much if I had to put together a "blog worthy" outfit every. single. day. I totally commend those who do it because it would be way too much for me. Secondly, that's not what this blog is about. I want to encompass so much more than loving the clothes you wear every day.

So without further ado (I promise, these posts won't typically be this long), here's what I wore on a cold Wednesday last week. My photographer, Sara-Lane (we work together, and she is amazing), and I headed to 12 South for the first shoot. This outfit is so simple, but wonderful for just that. This sweater is one of my favorites. It hangs in such a nice way, is a great weight, and the leather elbow patches add a little something extra. I snagged my purse from J.Crew in an after Christmas sale and I'm so glad I did. It's the perfect size, and I love that I have the option to carry it on my shoulder or my arm.

So, what do you all think? Yay or nay outfit posts?!

---
Photos by Sara-Lane Baskin

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Slough said...

Yay! Love it, and these shots!

3/12/2014  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

These photos look amazing, cute outfit girl! You need to do more of these!

XO,
Elizabeth

3/12/2014  
Blogger midwstgirl79 said...

Love it! What a team! :-)

3/12/2014  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Planning on an outfit post every Wednesday!!! Thanks for the love!

3/12/2014  
Blogger Unknown said...

go girl!!! love the sweattterrrr!

3/12/2014  
Blogger Jessica @ Here&Now said...

Yay yay yay! you are going to get hooked! Slouchy knits & elbow patches for the win!!
xx
Here&Now
Enter my current giveaways!

3/12/2014  
Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

A big YAY for outfit posts. I'm loving this outfit + photos, you look absolutely gorgeous!! Can not wait to see more!! xoxo

3/18/2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home