Wednesday, February 18

FIXER UPPER OBSESSED

Y'all, I have a major addiction. Like it might be a problem. Have you seen HGTV's newest hit show Fixer Upper? It's a home renovation show based in Waco, TX. The hosts and renovators, Chip and Joanna Gaines are the cutest people ever with an amazing sense of design. I'm not kidding when I say I'm ready to pack my bags and move to Waco so they can design a home for me. 

I've always loved any kind of "before and after" - makeovers on Oprah, What Not To Wear, Trading Places... the list goes on - and Fixer Upper does not disappoint. Chip and Joanna are incredible. They literally can take any home at any budget and completely transform it into something entirely different, beautiful, and amazing. Every single time I watch I think "WHOA!" 


Like, what?! Also, I'm ready to move into that living room now.




No, that can't be the same house. But it is. 



Now, not every kitchen is in that bad of shape, but that is a total transformation. This entire house was actually a crazy transformation.

I think what I love more about Fixer Upper than other design and renovation shows is that I truly love Joanna's style. Obviously, not everything is completely my style, but I'm pinning and making mental notes for my someday house. Joanna does such a good job of making each home unique to the couple living there and it's the details that make the show so amazing. 

To get the Fixer Upper look, you can shop Magnolia Homes online! I love these wooden trays, this side table, this sign for a nursery, these bud vases... I could keep going. 

---

Have you seen Fixer Upper? What's your design style like?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger meggietrox said...

I stayed up entirely too late on Monday night watching. I can't stop. And I don't intend to.

2/19/2015  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

I watched another episode this morning. At this point I'm rewatching. It's a problem I'm not planning on fixing!!!

2/20/2015  
Blogger Emily L. said...

That is INSANE! Never seen the show but omg clearly I need to!

Emily
www.cooperthames.com

2/22/2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

<3 I love love love that show and want to be Joanna's best friend, sister, or assistant. Anything to be in their lives!

2/24/2015  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Oh my gosh, yes, you need to start tuning in! It's so, so good.

2/26/2015  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

Agreed!!!!!

2/26/2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home