Tuesday, February 17

WEEKEND REVIEW


Happy Tuesday/Monday for those of you who had yesterday off! My office was open on President's Day, but we had a major snow/ice/sleet storm here in Nashville, so I decided not to risk the roads. It probably wasn't that major compared to what people in the northeast get, but I don't like to mess around with ice. Today the roads are supposed to be worse, but the sun's out, so we'll see how it goes. Right now I'm planning to work from my pj's! 

It's been awhile since I have done a weekend review, but this was a really fun one so it's worth sharing. On Friday night I met family friends out for drinks at Pinewood Social, which was a great kick off to the weekend. Pinewood Social isn't my favorite for dinner, but it's an awesome place to take out of town guests because it's such a unique space and concept. 



On Saturday I spent my Valentine's Day indoor rock climbing at Climb Nashville. For anyone who lives in Nashville - I highly recommend this as a weekend activity. We got the day pass, so we could rock climb all day and switch between the East and West locations. We started at East, which was great because it's much smaller and less hectic than the West location - good for beginners. 



After our first round of rock climbing (your hands really start to hurt!) I was starving so the solution was tacos. Is there ever a time tacos aren't a solution?! I took advantage of the fact we were in East Nashville (don't get over there as much as I would like) and went to Mas Tacos for the FIRST TIME. Y'all, how have I lived in Nashville for over two years and NEVER BEEN HERE? I think there's something wrong with me. The tacos were amazing and that grilled corn. Oh em gee. Unreal. 



After Mas Tacos, we went to the Climb Nashville West location where I climbed a 60ft+ wall. After I rewarded myself with queso and a margarita (more Mexican, obviously). The night was spent relaxing at home and drooling over these Kendra Scott earring beauties. I'm envisioning so many outfits with them!

Hope you all had a great weekend as well! How was your Valentine's Day and long weekend spent?

---

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie Reeves said...

Put Mas Tacos on our list!!!!!!

2/17/2015  
Blogger Ash @ The Nashvillian said...

It's refreshing you said you don't care for Pinewood Social's dinner. I don't really think the food is very good (although, their burger isn't terrible), but I LOVE the atmosphere!

2/17/2015  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

It's definitely not the worst I've had, but I'd rather spend somewhere else. I do think their brunch is good and it's a great place for drinks with friends! Excited for it to be spring and be outdoors!

2/17/2015  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

You know it already is! Maybe we should start a blog dedicated solely to tacos??!?! Hahaha!

2/17/2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home