Thursday, June 2

design crush: cassie kelley's nashville home

Growing up, my favorite color was green. Did anyone else go through the phase where painting your bedroom walls apple green was just the coolest?! I remember vividly when I got to redo my room - I had this daisy comforter from The Company Store and my walls matched with this apple green color and man oh man, I thought I was styling. 

I'm happy to say I've moved past apple green walls and daisy comforters and have a love affair obsession with all things white and blue (this has nothing to do with living in Kentucky, I swear). So when I saw this feature on Cassie Kelley's Nashville home, I obviously fell in love. One, they live in my favorite city. Two, their house is white brick. Three, it's decorated in whites and blues and feels so FRESH and perfect. Can I move in? It's literally my design dream come to life.





To see the full feature, visit One Kings Lane.

Get the look yourself - I've linked products in the shopping widget below! 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home