Tuesday, November 13

LIGHT WEEK

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Posting might be a little light this week as I'm trying to pack up my life and move! Anyone who knows me well is probably aware of my issues packing. It is hard enough for me to put clothes in a suitcase for a weekend away, so you can imagine how difficult it is for me to pack up my entire room.

For now, I'm going to leave ya'll with this awesome cover introduced to me by my friend Meghan. I love Whitney Houston's song "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" but sometimes I'm not exactly in the mood for 80s disco tunes. Enter Ben Rector, doing a fabulous cover of Houston's hit. He makes this classic dance party song more chill, which is exactly what I need sometimes. I hope ya'll love it as much as I do :) Enjoy!


 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home