Friday, November 9

WHAT HAS SHE BEEN UP TO?

Does anyone else wonder how it's already November 9th? Oh my gosh, I swear it was just September. Pretty soon I'll be breaking out the Christmas music and baking aka eating cookies like there's no tomorrow. I think part of this fast forwarding of time is because I went on a ridiculous number of trips from September 20th to this past weekend. Vail, Washington DC, Mississippi, Kansas City, and Athens... yep, pretty much hit every part of the United States. Each trip was so fun for different reasons and I'm a very lucky and blessed girl to travel as much as I did! Now I think my traveling will come to a standstill for a bit and I'll just enjoy my time soaking in everything Nashville :)






Have a great Friday everyone! And weekend :) See you Monday!




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home