Monday, March 17

ON MY RADAR: BLACK MULES



Ever since seeing this image on Meredith's blog, I can't seem to get it out of my mind. Specifically, the girl in the pink jacket and her black mules. Oh em gee I love them. And after spending the better half of my afternoon pouring over the web to find them, I realized I knew exactly which designer was responsible. Tibi, of course. Which is rather cruel because these shoes ring in at a pretty $375, no tax or shipping included. Can Zara or Topshop please come in with a nice knockoff version under $60? That would be seriously appreciated. Because these puppies are pretty and I want to make them mine.



Have a good Monday & St. Patrick's Day!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica @ Here&Now said...

Swoon! Yup, those are just about perfect!
xx
Here&Now
Enter my current giveaway!

3/17/2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home