Monday, March 17

SALE ALERT: J.CREW


J.Crew is having a sale (really no surprise there though) and I'd say it's worth checking out. There is a lot of winter clothing, but there's also a good bit of early spring apparel that could carry you through May. You can never go wrong with marked down sweaters, blouses, or skirts. And just do yourself and your closet a favor and buy this skirt. It's universally flattering and a perfect weight for year-round wear. It's basically perfect. See my picks below.






image 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger scout.send.receive. said...

Love the crepe skirt; I already own it in black but I'm tempted to purchase it in another color now that it's on sale!

3/17/2014  
Blogger Rachel {Love This Life} said...

You definitely should! I have it in black and white and I love it.

3/18/2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home