Wednesday, March 19

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY






Top: Love Stitch (from The Perfect Pair, a local boutique), Jeans: J.Crew, Shoes: Target


Another outfit post! It is finally getting warmer in Nashville (although Monday was in the 30s) and it's making me so happy because it's time to switch into springy clothes! I picked up this top at a great local boutique, The Perfect Pair, a couple weeks ago and it's instantly become a closet favorite. How great is the laser cut sleeve detailing? Pairing it with a good pair of jeans and these shoes makes for an easy but great outfit in early spring. I predicted about a month or so ago these shoes from Target would be my go-to pair for the month of March and I couldn't have been more right. Go buy a pair immediately. You will be so happy you did!

Have a great Wednesday!

---

Photos by Sara-Lane Baskin

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

You are such a cutie!! I loved your outfit yesterday!! :)

3/19/2014  
Blogger midwstgirl79 said...

Those shoes are Target shoes? I must get them!

3/19/2014  
Blogger Jessica @ Here&Now said...

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got shoes like those… thank you for showing me the light!
xx
Here&Now

3/24/2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home