Friday, March 21

WARBY PARKER SPECTRUM SUN COLLECTION



I'm a big fan of Warby Parker. I posted about them over a year ago and finally purchased my first pair of glasses this winter. Safe to say I'm obsessed. As if the awesome selection and low price point wasn't great enough - $95 for frames and lenses - for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is donated to someone in need. Another bonus: they also sell sunglasses. Talk about clutch.

With the warmer months approaching, it's time to look into a new pair of shades. Wouldn't you know - Warby Parker has introduced a new summer line, the Spectrum Sun Collection, just in time for all of us dying for anything that resembles sun and summer. I've recently been in the mentality that if I dress the part of spring, it will happen. So if I buy new sunglasses, it will have to be time to lay out at the pool, right?!



I'm personally loving the Dean in Striped Olive, or the Hall in Whiskey Tortoise (same color as my regular glasses!) And don't get thinking these are only options for ladies. The Dean and Downing are available for men as well - a great gift for the man (or woman if any men are reading this blog) in your life! If you live in Nashville, you can check out the collection in person at Imogene + Willie.








---

Do you own a pair of Warby Parker's? What do you think?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home